Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Cancelled guest lecture + new guest lecture this week

.
This week's guest lecture unfortunately has to be cancelled due to Victor having a bad cold. However, I have a replacement guest lecture (see the blog post directly following this).

There will be some changes in this week's schedule though:

1) Victor was supposed to come in the morning (8-10) and I was supposed to give my lecture in the afternoon. The order will now be changed so that I will give my lecture in the morning (8-10) and our guest will come in the afternoon.

2) Our guest, Katarina Elevant, has an appointment and can not come between 13-15. She will instead give a 60-minute lecture between 14.00 - 15.00

Do note that these changes will not make their way to TimeEdit and the official schedule on the web. They are ONLY announced here on the blog!
.

No comments:

Post a Comment